Originally posted by: priya185
Lavy has already organised it😉
Even though this isn't true I am loving this confidence🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
Lavy has already organised it😉
Even though this isn't true I am loving this confidence🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Then the remaining ones will feel bad, leave it🤣
Pyaar ke liye baki crushes se ladna padta hai Razia... we will help you out🤣
Buckyboy...thanks for bringing my attention to it...look who is talking now.....Lavy is a Ph.D.🤣 in sassiness compared to poor Isa barely couldn't do her master after many false attempts....😭
Roses blossom every day in every possible corner of the world...surprised you have never noticed it before......🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Bar bar bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai, hum samajhte hai🤗
This can't be happening😭
Khana nahi taste karne ka hai, tum itne shakh se le aye to kya kare🤣
You are the one who gave that idea a slow hand push🤣
Mera mann rakhne ki jarorat nahi... phek do woh digyton🤣 mera mann rakhne ke chakkar mein pet chala jayega🤣
Yeah...I also know that Lava is too hot to handle.......😉
For a sec I thought it was 'for whom'🤣🤣
Would have surprised to see if you were not mistaken.......🤣
That's not true😭 I'm learning all of these from you so it's you😭 Gurumata, apne shishya ko aise dushi nahi karna chahiye😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5