Just to be sure...I said the expression is cute not the guy by himself.........you became such mischievous...I can't believe it.........🤣
I can see some roses blossom☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just to be sure...I said the expression is cute not the guy by himself.........you became such mischievous...I can't believe it.........🤣
I can see some roses blossom☺️🤣
I'm trying to diagnose what type of infection my buddy Baklava has. Whether it's called Isa or Lavy?
Sounds like Lavy.....
Baklava already has a Lava so🤣
Aww.....that's so nice of you...Thank you...glad to be here....
Mere dost tum to mujh see bhi jada flirty bon gaye ho! Dekhke bahut achha laga......😉🤣
Razia is teaching all wrong things to my innocent Babu🤣
Because he became too sweaty for me....yuck........supplies for clean up

Abhi na jau chod ke, hisab aur bhi baki hai...🤣
Keep blaming each other a nice game indeed..........🤣
Why do you want to see me drown in an array of sassy replies?😆😭
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Abhi na jau chod ke, hisab aur bhi baki hai...🤣
I like that song too..........👍🏼
Does this mean you are going to agree soon?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5