Thanks for your thoughtfulness I will let you know
Oh dear. Praying it turns out negative. Keep us updated but above everything take care of her and yourself.
Hopefully it’s nothing serious she has had 2 vaccinations but looks ill
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks for your thoughtfulness I will let you know
Oh dear. Praying it turns out negative. Keep us updated but above everything take care of her and yourself.
Hopefully it’s nothing serious she has had 2 vaccinations but looks ill
typical hindi serial bahu gif
Bucky in bahu mode already lol
Yaad rakhna ye words😆
Tumne kaha tha na ki you can't digest the fact that BuHeer's marriage has been annuled toh I added this image of digton and said ye kha lo digest hojayega
I later realised ye dogs, cats ke liye hai😭🤣
I swear purposely nahi kiya tha... as soon as I realised it, I removed it!
This'll pose a clear picture for Razia's SRK gif😆
I like this songOriginally posted by: KachraSeth
When I shuffled my playlist rn, Yenti Yenti played, one more coincidence🤣
Rashmika’s expressions were brilliant
Originally posted by: priya185
yehi umar hai karle galti se mistake
hope your next marriage is successful😊😉
🤣🤣
Haven't agreed to it still😆😎
Originally posted by: VFSL5PNNSSSTDEYB
Aww.....that's so nice of you...Thank you...glad to be here....
Mere dost tum to mujh see bhi jada flirty bon gaye ho! Dekhke bahut achha laga......😉🤣
Isa Ji!! How have you been? It's been month you came! We missed you🤗 How's everything?
Are you still there or I have missed you
Lavy has already organised it😉
Isa so good to see you buddy
do you notice anything different about me
Then the remaining ones will feel bad, leave it🤣
Sorry...folks....for disappearing without notice....just needed to take care of something immediately...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5