Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Hopefully people will not be confused till last who is whose spy🤣
Life is a confusion....so no need to clear it, my friend.........😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Hopefully people will not be confused till last who is whose spy🤣
Life is a confusion....so no need to clear it, my friend.........😉
Anyone like me still left to send answers to Shreya?😆
I had sent the answers just because I had to🤣
🤣🤣
Can I choose to be the director instead?🤣 I have a cast in mind too😉 Guess who?
Sure, my friend, I wanted that but I'll leave that for you and will become an overbearing screenwriter indeed...so we have producer, director & screenwriter in the file... let us get the cast to be out of our mind.... I've also quite a few in mind too.........😉🤣
Hope those are not as cheeky as you........😉poor girl will cry a river then.....
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Originally they're Lavy's🤣
No worry...you earned it so it's your.........🤣
Originally posted by: JQAVIGDMGAUSA7KI
Cool...my weight transmission rate is so fast & effective...I didn't know that before...now I've to be busy to get the copycat right for that...😉
Hurry up! Guinness world record committee is waiting for you🤣
Originally posted by: HY47HR2ZOGS7TQHQ
Sure, my friend, I wanted that but I'll leave that for you and will become an overbearing screenwriter indeed...so we have producer, director & screenwriter in the file... let us get the cast to be out of our mind.... I've also quite a few in mind too.........😉🤣
Please release the movie soon🤣 I can't wait for it!🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Hurry up! Guinness world record committee is waiting for you🤣
Who worries about Guinness dude? I'm more worried about bucks as Bucky won't otherwise direct my fake film.....
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Please release the movie soon🤣 I can't wait for it!🤣
Unknowingly you're becoming the blocker..cheeky....call back all your spies so Baklava can start the work...& don't block my fund...too...
Originally posted by: NXMQH2RQM5ETSXSE
Sure, my friend, I wanted that but I'll leave that for you and will become an overbearing screenwriter indeed...so we have producer, director & screenwriter in the file... let us get the cast to be out of our mind.... I've also quite a few in mind too.........😉🤣
You should definitely go ahead with both then😉 I wouldn't mind any role behind the cameras🤣
Just a request of casting him though🤣 Your fav😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5