I enjoy and love having choices since I'm highly indecisive.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I enjoy and love having choices since I'm highly indecisive.
What's going on here. Did I missed a lot of things😕.
confused, yes! Upset, no. ❤️
now i realise, i shdnt even be confused!
The movie will be more enjoyable than your bitcoin and cryptocurrency love
would love it by the looks of the company i will be in.
You have a good streak??!!! 😮
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
What's going on here. Did I missed a lot of things😕.
Amnna did a coup and is new queen and prriyam is fighting her nd trista101 to reinstate lovehopemagic. u choose ur side.
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
What's going on here. Did I missed a lot of things😕.
Nope. Just some silly banters between keechu and lateuser. You can completely ignore it if you want to say sane.
You and Prriyam are the performers. So you won't get popcorn. Instead I can get you two milkshakes.
OK, Amna this is me being genuine, you are a sweetheart. ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0