Amna, shdve taken ur lead. To be invisible and also not talk.
This soup is hot and sticky.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Amna, shdve taken ur lead. To be invisible and also not talk.
This soup is hot and sticky.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
You are mistaken here Prriyam... And I was just joking.
What really happened was, Lateuser said I make him speechless, and he asked Trista and Amna about the same, and they agreed. So these three thinks that I make them speechless.
Since I disagreed, he was saying "I told you so" and that "going against queen" too . He was just implying that you want to take action against me.
So now you will make her understand. She cant understand or what. @prriyam i on ur side. u r right. give back to queen.
@amnna,trista bring the popcorn
That I agree
What reply you expected for your bitcoin and cryptocurrency love?
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
So now you will make her understand. She cant understand or what. @Prriyam i on ur side. u r right. give back to queen.
@amnna,trista bring the popcorn
that is the root cause! Rest are all just symptoms of that issue.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
What reply you expected for your bitcoin and cryptocurrency love?
Ignore this post.
Sorry if it was upsetting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0