Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| CC #35|A Family Sweeter Than Fiction- Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.7k

Users

9

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EFNVZQF3ACBKCGJF


Oh, meri especial power gain...kiu batao tumhe?😈

Nahi batao I'll appoint a new spy😎

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

You can say our potential Jiju

Image

Is he peeking on Bucky?😉

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Nahi batao I'll appoint a new spy😎

Appoint....please oh bhi fail hi hoga.........🤣

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UFSUG4TJHR2VHKS2

Oh no...too many complications...Thank you for filling me on this....Looks like I'm the one who can correct you too......🤣🤣🤣

Complicated🤣

You got it na then no need for correction😆

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Complicated🤣

You got it na then no need for correction😆


Said about correction because you & I successfully get rid of the rest..........🤣we two are here...rest got overdose..........🤣🤣🤣

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Why did you get such a complicated UN that I can't tag you? Were you BOTM latest?

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LSTORZBGROHJFPNN

Buckyboy...... don't leave... won't make fun...anymore....can't guarantee on that sorry,.........all fault is Razia's.........😉🤣

That's not true! I learnt all of this from my Gurumata 🙏🤣

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KXB7FWFBQUZK47MJ

Is he peeking on Bucky?😉

It can be mutual as well😉

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KachraSeth

IPZN dekhrahe ho kya? I am loosing interest, but found that Bhewar word interesting🤣


The negativity has increased tenfold. And the recent bg vamp music

The forum is one of the only reasons why I'm still watching😆 Bhewar was nice🤣

Edited by Bucky - 5 years ago
FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

That's not true! I learnt all of this from my Gurumata 🙏🤣

Keep learning....how to be cheeky from your gurumata........😉🤣

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".