Great minds think alike , and I still have to find answers for two questions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Great minds think alike , and I still have to find answers for two questions
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Being Holmes kab karoge? You legit created a monster. I have a sheep game idea in my mind now😭🤣 but a) no time to host games b) Lizzie is also planning on hosting a sheep game c) everyone must be tired of sheep game
August mein. Probably mid August mein shuru karongi. After sheep game I'll need some time to sort some stuff out at home and at work. Then I'll start Holmes game.
HR ko dhundna hoga ab...Originally posted by: Minionite
Hmm that's possible...maybe thats why I don't feel any empathy for any of you...he hasn't given me his heart yet...go after him and get his heart for me. Then I'll feel sorry for all of you. 😌
Real life exams khatam hui aur yaha ke shuru ho gaye 😭😭
But i really wanna qualify 😮💨 I love my 🐑 too much to let it die so soon
Good so send in ur ans n hope for best n m sure u will do well🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
Hmm that's possible...maybe thats why I don't feel any empathy for any of you...he hasn't given me his heart yet...go after him and get his heart for me. Then I'll feel sorry for all of you. 😌
I don't mind cutting out his heart if you are gonna be sympathetic (not empathetic) towards us post gaining it🥲😭
Shreya answer my PM will you
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I dont want it...
I legit thought it would one of the finale ones and then I would already be eliminated so it wont matter
But 3rd round?😭
Arre it'll be more fun if everyone does it. And don't worry. I'm not going to be ruthless in it.
Cough coughOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I don't mind cutting out his heart if you are gonna be sympathetic (not empathetic) towards us post gaining it🥲😭
That's graphic
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I don't mind cutting out his heart if you are gonna be sympathetic (not empathetic) towards us post gaining it🥲😭
Sheesh now whose the monster? I want his love. I'm not Snow White's stepmother.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Sheesh now whose the monster? I want his love. I'm not Snow White's stepmother.
You made me who I am😭😭😭 you are my villian origin story😈😈😈
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9