Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| CC #35|A Family Sweeter Than Fiction- Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.7k

Users

9

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FORHHYMSRIEQZ4O4

I thought Baklava dozed off but looks like she is back.........😊

Do you know your Baklava has became early riser?😆

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


No worries. We can understand buddy. Like Razia said the presence matters over everything else🤗

Honestly...thought to have a light schedule as soon as I logged in here...flurries of calls & rest followed...sorry buddies.........Thanks for your patience........🤗

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Do you know your Baklava has became early riser?😆

hmm...interesting what for?😉

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Hope things will be easy for you🤗

Everything is going on right track just I need to focus a little more...


Thank you........

Yeah...I can see the sample of your focus here...keep it up, buddy! 🤗

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6V3Z6UBYO7SJQZRI

hmm...interesting what for?😉

What for means!?😲 I didn't thought that way! Bucky answer this! 🤣

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

OK...no worry...I'll wait for your signal..........🤣🤣🤣

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: XR5PPGEGZWWL3XM6

OK...no worry...I'll wait for your signal..........🤣🤣🤣

Mine or some other person?😉🤣

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Last time...I found Lavy changed her, now Vagee, Razia, and who else changing their profile name? I need an organizer to maintain .... looks like.....😭

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Brute

Accha nahi karti tumse katii par shaadi ke liye maan jao

I can't betray all of my crushes for one😭🤣

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 5DPEMDVYC3D55ZNB

Last time...I found Lavy changed her, now Vagee, Razia, and who else changing their profile name? I need an organizer to maintain .... looks like.....😭

Lavy's influencing the NOG members🤣

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".