Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| CC #35|A Family Sweeter Than Fiction- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.7k

Users

9

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Trying to reply to as many as I can...may not be able to do all...sorry for that......🤗

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: B5EVQG4KWLESLHKK

Sorry...folks....for disappearing without notice....just needed to take care of something immediately...

Koi nahi, You're here that's only matters🥳

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SM73PKG3Q5PKCVZM

Trying to reply to as many as I can...may not be able to do all...sorry for that......🤗

Don't you think you say sorry too much We understand your situation, so don't be sorry🤗

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Isa so good to see you buddy

do you notice anything different about me


First of all congrats on your new achievement in IF! I guess, I did & just saw your PM too...How are you doing? Thank you & good to see you too!🤗

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Isa Ji!! How have you been? It's been month you came! We missed you🤗 How's everything?

Are you still there or I have missed you



Sorry...I'm on & off...things are a little crazy...no worry that's my life...How are things going with you?

FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Don't you think you say sorry too much We understand your situation, so don't be sorry🤗

That's very nice of you...I need to drop off all of a sudden from a convo what's not nice...that's why I should be sorry...

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Brute

Galti se hua re😆


Let me first fix this chain-

Razia agrees to get us a jiju➡️ Bucky agrees to get us a jiju as well ➡️Razia forgets my digyton mistake

It's all in your hands again Razia😆


Thanks for understanding🤗

Nahhhhiiiii.... itne bure din nahi aane chahiye humpe ki hume cats/dogs ka khana khaaye🤣

Bar bar bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai, hum samajhte hai🤗

This can't be happening😭

Image


Khana nahi taste karne ka hai, tum itne shakh se le aye to kya kare🤣


Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: O4H7BHRRBX4EPU6X

Trying to reply to as many as I can...may not be able to do all...sorry for that......🤗


No worries. We can understand buddy. Like Razia said the presence matters over everything else🤗

Edited by Bucky - 5 years ago
FEHQ7ICBHQ5BS6W2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I thought Baklava dozed off but looks like she is back.........😊

BHNWLCTMD5Q3JI35 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AS6JSZHUGVVQEXIH


Sorry...I'm on & off...things are a little crazy...no worry that's my life...How are things going with you?

Hope things will be easy for you🤗

Everything is going on right track just I need to focus a little more...

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".