Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
damn who's singing that song ishq mubarak, I ❤️❤️❤️it
Pawandeep I think.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
damn who's singing that song ishq mubarak, I ❤️❤️❤️it
Pawandeep I think.
He sounds so good..aise gana lao na nahi they are stuck in kishore rafi uff
Nihal is already singing this song today.
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
nihal did
In mamaji's video Pawan did..he said aapne pawan ki aawaz suni hogi
he sounded soooo good. Nihal did too but damn I wish pd have a video on that song.
+1 X infinity😆 ek cover to banta heOriginally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
he sounded soooo good. Nihal did too but damn I wish pd have a video on that song.
absolutely agree..beside them aur bhi awesome singers hai ..but hey!! We know this they dont know ..🙄Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
He sounds so good..aise gana lao na nahi they are stuck in kishore rafi uff
Background pawan voice was soo good 👍
Upcoming 🤔
I can see Arunita SMP and Pawan's name
Arunita in new look 🤩
WELCOME TO APPRECIATION THREAD INDIAN IDOL 12
1k