Yes, had read it. Of S snd P being the present and past. Loved it too.
Prriyam... My girl 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, had read it. Of S snd P being the present and past. Loved it too.
Prriyam... My girl 🤗
I found something wrong in this post. 😆
Why am I feeling like an alien trapped in earth alone reading all the recent posts
measure of time spend in thread dissecting my behavior surely makes me feel more like specimen.
Why am I feeling like an alien trapped in earth alone reading all the recent posts
He is actually amazed seeing how we reacted to this chapter. So letting the sarcasm to take a back seat. 🤣
Why am I feeling like an alien trapped in earth alone reading all the recent posts
Not ur fault. I too don't get most of what being discussed.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
measure of time spend in thread dissecting my behavior surely makes me feel more like specimen.
Okay. I understood everything
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
He is actually amazed seeing how we reacted to this chapter. So letting the sarcasm to take a back seat. 🤣
These personal attacks.... u will soon see my lawyers...
What now i m confused. What did u get?
That's actually not self doubt, its there a bit. It's just I can't believe that I make someone speechless and I think you go speechless easily.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0