She is soo pretty💖💖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is soo pretty💖💖
I'm happy that she posted picture in this pink dress 👍 Pretty girl! ❤
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
I'm happy that she posted picture in this pink dress 👍 Pretty girl! ❤
ya that dress is quite gud and decent too idk why makers give her so much bhadkile colours
She looks so elegant and pretty here
Really lovely
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Sai definitely won’t fail
Virat tries to kiss: fails
Virat tries to hug: fails
Sai hugs Virat : success
If Sai tries to kiss Virat : success
🤣🤣
Virat and Sai try to keep vaada: epic fail🤣
I am in shock.
Didi has liked the picture😲..
The world is totally upside down today
haina she has that elegance yaar
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I am in shock.
Didi has liked the picture😲..
The world is totally upside down today
Aare yaar aab aise bhe dushmani ni hai uske
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1EGAnD0Ju/
He is so cute❤️ Deserves a better girlfriend😑
He will get one