Sunlights9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes the krishna..

Whoo vs doing romance in bathrum , chatt , in car now thinks its bad fr meera .. tb ni pta tha jb ye sb kr rha tha.

Vt mockery dey r making..

Hope pratigya holds her kids nd get out frm thakur nivas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TsNova thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you. Yes, Pratigya should leave with her kids far away from the thakur family and Krishna! 

Arjaloveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TsNova

I agree with you. Yes, Pratigya should leave with her kids far away from the thakur family and Krishna! 

Yes right 

Pratigya should leave krishna with her so called wife meera and her family (biggest lier and enemy) 

Now she should fight for her kids and get their custody legally and focus on her kids future which is also in danger under thakurs not bechari pratigya a determinate pratigya 

Kingpasha99 thumbnail

I'm not agree to that pratigya should take her child and thakur nivaas.she is a brave women.she will never give up so easily after all Kst is her husband so how she could leave him.its her right to get her husband back.Unfortunately kst's memory is gone, he doesn't remember anything.he doesn't even remember pratigya that she is my real wife not Meera but pratigya didn't loose her memory so how she could leave Kst..

TsNova thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, some of us are really really frustrated that we forgot to be positive about it anymore. I am glad to see that some  of us are still positive. I know Pratigya won’t give up easily. It’s just the fans who are extremely frustrated and tired of the way the story is going, lost abilities to predict what Pratigya will do next. 

SFZZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TsNova

Well, some of us are really really frustrated that we forgot to be positive about it anymore. I am glad to see that some  of us are still positive. I know Pratigya won’t give up easily. It’s just the fans who are extremely frustrated and tired of the way the story is going, lost abilities to predict what Pratigya will do next. 

You are soo right. I have been so emotionally drained after watching the episode. Especially after what all came out of Krishnas mouth, also in the precap. Just soo shocked that Krishna has taken the little memory he has got, and made it mockery out if thier relationship.... The Kriya relationship that we all love and adoresmiley26 Understand its not entirely his mistake but this is damage beyond control

She should just get the hell out of there. Take the kids and continue being a smart ass lawyer that she already was. Most fans have reached saturation point.