Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
That's the most epic reply I ever got. 😆
I personally don't want to marry. And it is not a sarcasm. 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
That's the most epic reply I ever got. 😆
I personally don't want to marry. And it is not a sarcasm. 😛
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I will tag you in a thread I will be making tomorrow and all of you are welcome there to chat and discuss. 🤗 So dont be sad. You can still comment, if the user who is late leave us alone here. 😆
can be soon
Yes Trista.... Please do it. Smash him with your mystery 🤣
Send me the hospital details I will visit with Onions...
Originally posted by: Trista101
Exactly! You are the leader is IF IO afterall!😆
I will have to step down from the throne though on Sunday. 😒
Do I have to take the expenses of that too now?
I want three for each. 🤣
Dont worry. It is like Cinderella’s shoes. Fits only you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0