Kartik - damn, boy is on fire today.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kartik - damn, boy is on fire today.
Originally posted by: kankabhor
No Ishqaan?😔
In shower together lol
I want Kartik -Raj to team up for. Ishqaan
Forget about being confirmed
Everything is illogical
He was so so drunk, he won't have been able to do it
Plus he's a first timer
Plus to get someone preggers in the first go, I mean 🤣
Ahaan the mahaan mahapurush hai 😆
Ok so no fake DNA report no matching of timeline with pregnancy. I am being positive that Rhea's case is so weak that it will be dismissed soon. I am positive that this track would end soon.😆
Ahaan said i am not going to deceive you. I am going to leave you. Please trust me.
Chodunga not khodunga 🤣
Forget about being confirmed
Everything is illogical
He was so so drunk, he won't have been able to do it
Plus he's a first timer
Plus to get someone preggers in the first go, I mean 🤣
it is possible to get pregnant in a first go but that ratio is very low..its only about 1 percent in ratio wise