Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Everyone giving gaalis to voot 🤣🤣🤣
Le me: kaam se fursat kabh milega 😭😭😭😵😵💫
🤣🤣 after work tum gaalis dedena
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Everyone giving gaalis to voot 🤣🤣🤣
Le me: kaam se fursat kabh milega 😭😭😭😵😵💫
🤣🤣 after work tum gaalis dedena
TODAY'S FILLER EPISODE

NO COPY wala tag kaise dalu post mein? Yaar, koi mujhe forum ka pura tutorial do. I am a pro noob here.

Kya haal sabh?
Originally posted by: even_odds
NO COPY wala tag kaise dalu post mein? Yaar, koi mujhe forum ka pura tutorial do. I am a pro noob here.
Nhi pata mjhe bhi😔 I also wanted to put that tag in my story... that I have not updated since ages
Originally posted by: even_odds
NO COPY wala tag kaise dalu post mein? Yaar, koi mujhe forum ka pura tutorial do. I am a pro noob here.
Ask Gur and Ani
Mujhe bhi pata nahi
Woh to milengi since it was a filler episode
2 episodes to go and filler inka kuch nahi hosakhta 🤦🏽♀️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842