Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT# 22 Parde Mein Rehne Do Parda na Uthao - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

chachi calls her that, right?

Maasi. But more than that she called her Ishqi only

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 5

Yeh Mayank Kaun hai bhai??

Mayank's father also seems different?

Mayank was so sweet, he seemed to genuinely like Ishqi

Raj was his sweet self 

Ahaan-Ishqi and Baba were amazing!!!

Karthik and Sonu have so much fun on Ahaan's expense and their reactions are like cherry on the top

I think his father was same!

Mayank is Ahaan's childhood/family friend. Ahaan's family seems to know Mayank's parents for long time. Mayank never liked Ishqi. He was just putting up a facade. In the next episode itself, it will be cleared. He did not want to marry Ishqi that's why he went to her house to encourage her to delay it. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

m so bored of this sizzlers title.

4.4k more 

Goldie ke baad kya aata hai?

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

war_is_peace  -  Hiya

Hey Hiya😳

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Episode 1:

It began with them trying to create this powerful aura around Ahaan, for which Param neither have the physique nor the expressions and then that abrupt message was cherry on the top to derail all of that.

Ishqi's solo running scene was stupid too. The whole getting old people married all Ek Villain's Shradha Kapoor feels around it.

Sonu and Karthik were funny with the whole lehenga thing at the place of meeting.

The client Mehta was a jerk and they again tried to create a macho image for Ahaan by getting him to beat him.

The family sequence where all are hiding from each other about the beer was sweet.

All in all, if episode 1 were the first episode that I had watched, then I wouldn't have continued with the show.

So my rating for the episode is 👎🏼

I didn't watch Ek Villain yet, so I didn't give Ishqi getting oldies married too much of a thought. 

Favourite part of the episode was Karthik and Sonu's appearance at the meeting place. It was kinda cute.

The beer scene was also nice! So sad to see that's the same Daadi we can't help but hate 🥺

Idk why, I somehow liked the part Ahaan beats the shit of that guy over his mum. 

I won't say it was brilliant or bad, it was okayish for me.

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Ishqi's Mosaji was an alcoholic??

Big time! He hits maasi for money for the alcohol, even stole Mayank's engagement ring, Maasi ended in hospital due to him also.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

Goldie ke baad kya aata hai?

Dazzler I think. 

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Episode 2

Dadi likes Ishqi and calls her a soni kudi, only if she would like her now 😆

Bhola was cute, he gave them a couple name in the first meeting itself. 

That kick that Ishqi gave Ahaan was completely OTT, I don't know why they did that, a little push would have been suffice. 

When Sonu told Ishqi to find someone for dadi too and the way Ishqi settled down and asked for her resume was hilarious.

Ahaan had begun his Sankar jaap from the first episode itself, the staircase scene between the brothers and sister was cute, how Sonu and Karthik pull Ahaan's leg. 

The way they created a parallel between Ahaan's and Ishqi's feelings towards their respective moms was okayish. But the way Ahaan stood near the pool side, it looks like pool is an Ahaan place rather than an Ishqaan spot. 

Raj looked so innocent in this episode.

Sarla aunty came with her tags on 🤣She is an entertainer from her very first scene.

I love episode 2 for some reason.

Lmao yeah! Only if Daadi remained episode 2 Daadi😆 I liked how they all thought the two were in a relationship and I took an instant liking for Bhola. 

Looool Ishqi's push was a dream! xD

Hey, will you be my punya partner 🤣 I LOVED that!

Raj looked like that typical goody two-shoes in here 😆

Sarla Aunty remains Sarla Aunty😆

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

True. Isne teenage main ladkon waali koi harkat nahi ki kya?😵

Nahi, direct suit boot mein paida hua tha yeh😆

Wanderlust05 thumbnail

Episode 3

It began with Ahaan's family pravachan

And Dadi's mara mug dialogue 

I hated how she just threw Savitri's photo in the dustbin, whatever Savitri did, she was Sonu's mother for god sake

I loved how Ishqi just banged that stool on the glass in Ahaan's office and Sonu and Karthik were having fun, unki toh free ki movie challenge rahi thi.

And what just happened, Ishqi turned out to be related to Sarla????? 

Sarla- "tu mujhe duniya ki sabse badi bewakoof samajhti hai"
Ishqi- "Sirf South- ex ki" 🤣

Loool Daadi's mara muh dialogue will continue till she really dies😆

I hated that too! No matter what may have happened, she's their mother. I hated how she scolded Sonu for that too.

Sonu and Karthik ka toh bina ticket ke movie dekhne mila😆 Thats what gave Ishqi the title of Kaanch tod😆

Ishqi-Sarla scene was tops 🤣 Sarlu called her Khuski😆