Some are missing..is that true

Kingpasha99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Where is shakti Singh nowadays and his two children as well.they are missing from the show.and is that true I read some where in article arhaan and Pooja are dating each other ..is that true or it's just rumours.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is no such rumor of arhaan and pooja dating yet...that rumour itself is a rumour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by anamika_0 - 2 years ago
sanjanaverma thumbnail

arhaan and pooja agar e date karne lagenge to isase badi khus khabari ham fans ke liya or kya hogi but e abhi tak nahi hua he. kash esa kuchh hota. inhe to bhagwan hi date karva sakte he aaps me to pata nahi kab hoga.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anamika_0

There is no such rumor of arhaan and pooja dating yet...that rumour itself is a rumour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Both are single . it could happen πŸ˜†

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ys... It can happen if they wish.. And they will make a gr8 couple.... Waiting for that news that arhaan n pooja are a real life couple and going to get married.... Hope it happen... 

Kingpasha99 thumbnail

Don't know why..they know that we fans want them as a real life couples..and they also knows each other from 12 years..then why they dont purpose each other.i saw in many videos arhaan and Pooja always do masti with each other.

SFZZ thumbnail

I have nooooo idea where Shakti is. I sort of missed him because he always used to get hyper during intense drama scenes and yes its sort of feels awkward when he is not around because they are back in the old house. Don't know where he is. Haven't seen any articles about him missing from the show . I saw his Insta also but cant see any posts about what he is doing currently. 

Rahi JaHaan ki baat, Yes..who doesnt want them to unite 

As much as i want them to be a couple, I think they are just comfortable with each other as they are. Maybe they think dating will ruin the current relationship..idk...but yess hope they get married and lots of kids πŸ˜†

Kingpasha99 thumbnail

Don't know they will purpose each other or not..I think they are waiting..k pehlai ap pehlai ap..I think we all fans of kriya should go to their parents house and talk to them about their marriage..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„β˜ΊοΈ