Blushy emoji is not helping me🤣
But I respect your space 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Blushy emoji is not helping me🤣
But I respect your space 😉
@bold
Aisa kuch nahi hai!🤦♀️
Gender equality is human right🤣
Theek hai😃
Waise, what is this Shakhi thing now on page 68🤣
Yup!😃
Slow down guys! 15 notifications in 2 min🤣
It was a hidden question.for u to tell the truth. Hamara milli baghat hai 🤣
Bechari bacchi, apna result bhool gayi hogi shock se🤣
Hayeeeee
That FD and ML is trending UFF UFF SHAKHI🤣
Humare maang bharaai wale laal padosi🤣
I got 6 + 6 + 7 currently since I came online🤣
Notifications is modulation in hichki!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Hayeeeee
That FD and ML is trending UFF UFF SHAKHI🤣
Humare maang bharaai wale laal padosi🤣
ML...........😳🤣
He is also damn active on Twitter🤣
Waise, Shakhi tak theek hai, but Uff Uff kaahe🤣
Inka promo creation success hua kya kal ka🤣