ummmmmm such a delightful face banda having Riddhu giving him ermmmm
Gayu u r naughty girl
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ummmmmm such a delightful face banda having Riddhu giving him ermmmm
Gayu u r naughty girl
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
ummmmmm such a delightful face banda having Riddhu giving him ermmmm
Gayu u r naughty girl
Oh gosh 🤣🤣🤣
banana split is too yummy for Riddhu 😈
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
banana split is too yummy for Riddhu 😈
Krish reading this i nearly laughed while drinking my tea 🤣🤣🤣
From mango nimbu now banana split 🤣🤪
😛Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Krish reading this i nearly laughed while drinking my tea 🤣🤣🤣
From mango nimbu now banana split 🤣🤪
I am talking about food 😈Apple orange bhi toh tha
U and innocent no way 😜😜
I know everything
Damn #30 🔥💣
Congrats guys ✌🏽
As always I'm late
![]()
I know u 😜
For now I have all the Voot Select episodes uploaded on mediafire and Gur is slowly uploading all episodes on her google drive. Kindly PM either or both of us - as we won't post any links here. (Because of copyright issues). ☺️Is anyone having all the episodes of IMMJ2 on Google drive or cloud???
I want to make a VM so want them as YT has Colors logos and Voot does not allows to take screenshots.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842