Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Amma and Pallavi were just too cute together
why fear when Pallavi is there
these 2 snitching about Sunny was too good--quite emotional yet inspiring drunk talk
Amma considers Pallavi as a friend and confidante rather than as DIL. Their bond is so cute .
I loved how Amma supported Pallavi in postponing the engagement by carrying on the conversation like a pro. They both really makes a good team. After today's episode I need more Saas-bahu moments.
I want a scene where both of them conspiring against Raghav. It will be so fun 🤣
Amma considers Pallavi as a friend and confidante rather than as DIL. Their bond is so cute .
I loved how Amma supported Pallavi in postponing the engagement by carrying on the conversation like a pro. They both really makes a good team. After today's episode I need more Saas-bahu moments.
I want a scene where both of them conspiring against Raghav. It will be so fun 🤣
Just like Farhad and Raghav have the name--FaRag
we need one for Amma and Pallavi too
Pallavi+Jaya=PaYa, PaJa, PalYa, JaVi, JaPa---these names are insane but do suggest yours
I am quite sure it will be better
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzzo20hhBV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Drunk Pallavi is such a bliss
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzzo20hhBV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Drunk Pallavi is such a bliss
Cutest thing ever!
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Just like Farhad and Raghav have the name--FaRag
we need one for Amma and Pallavi too
Pallavi+Jaya=PaYa, PaJa, PalYa, JaVi, JaPa---these names are insane but do suggest yours
I am quite sure it will be better
I like JaVi 😆
This was the cutest scene today. Amma bonding with pallavi. That's what I love about pallu wherever she goes she makes people her own. Even Amma has opened up with her. Otherwise amma is usually reserved & uptight. Amma must have not have done this with kirti also as she's in her own sunny world only.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzzWf_hQOn/?utm_medium=copy_link
I just loved Amma and Pallavi today. Such beautiful souls they are. After today what struck me was both had been a widow and today it felt like both of them have supported each other’s life and got their happiness back. How Amma was at the staring and how she is now shows how much she is enjoying her life with Pallavi and Pallavi as well seems to be having fun with Amma. A beautiful relationship these two ladies share 😊
Yaar Isko macchar hi kyun banna tha😆 Udna hi tha toh Butterfly ban jaati😁