https://twitter.com/linesareblurred/status/1410776539004690434?s=21
She is not just silly. She is an embarrassment to today’s women!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://twitter.com/linesareblurred/status/1410776539004690434?s=21
She is not just silly. She is an embarrassment to today’s women!
Inki understand and inka pyaar sabh chehre pe hi dekh jata hai 😍
Ye scene dekhe I felt so good. Shaurya is always there for her and she will be his strength 🥺
Cvs know we love strong and witty Shaurya and KV always said Shaurya is not like other ML of itv.
I have full trust on KV and Writers that he is going to be same. I can understand that they will not always support each other because two ppl can have difference of opinion but they will come through and create beautiful scenes onscreen
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I know right?
Which self respecting woman of today would do this kinda nonsense. Move on woman! Get a life!
Even after Shaurya royally ignored her and her gestures , she was still there 🙄
There is limit of being in delusion 😂
One of my favorite growth and parallel in the show. 😍😍
https://twitter.com/thestormyymind/status/1410779056941912065?s=21
Shaan you are restoring my faith in you. Keep growing. Be worthy of your beautiful family! I know you are. Just keep standing taller n stronger.
Originally posted by: Mona_988
Inki understand and inka pyaar sabh chehre pe hi dekh jata hai 😍
Ye scene dekhe I felt so good. Shaurya is always there for her and she will be his strength 🥺
Cvs know we love strong and witty Shaurya and KV always said Shaurya is not like other ML of itv.
I have full trust on KV and Writers that he is going to be same. I can understand that they will not always support each other because two ppl can have difference of opinion but they will come through and create beautiful scenes onscreen
Exactly. Any and every couple have difference of opinions. What matters is that at the end of the day their understanding and trust for each other comes through.
This scene was so good. And as needed as the romance. This open talk between them always is what makes the show different from other shows where ML is clueless. That’s why I always have faith in writers and KV. They will never make him a dumb ML and KV won’t play such a role as well. And CV’s know that we love a smart and witty Shaurya as we love the strong and bold Anokhi. That’s the balance we need and love.
Originally posted by: Mona_988
Even after Shaurya royally ignored her and her gestures , she was still there 🙄
There is limit of being in delusion 😂
I dunno Yaar. Delusional is one thing, but this is beyond that. She has to know, she doesn’t even stand a minute chance.
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I dunno Yaar. Delusional is one thing, but this is beyond that. She has to know, she doesn’t even stand a minute chance.
She is not ready to believe 😠
Let her get insulted everytime if she wants that😂.. humein kya..hum bhi maze lenge😂😂😂
Thankgod shakhi used the bed before shagun ruined it.