exactly ☺️aur koi agar iske khilaaf kuch bhi bola na ,toh maine muh tod dena hai uska😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
exactly ☺️aur koi agar iske khilaaf kuch bhi bola na ,toh maine muh tod dena hai uska😈
Originally posted by: Siddiquie
twitter pe there was 2% bashing and 98% appreciation 🤣They shifted quite easily 😆
Even I noticed it today... Twitter is becoming clean place again 🤭🤭🤭
I am. 😆
I take these things very lightly and don't let it affect my mental health. ❤️
Originally posted by: Siddiquie
twitter pe there was 2% bashing and 98% appreciation 🤣They shifted quite easily 😆
Seriously? Overnight change hai yeh toh 👍🏼
haina i was shocked too,but it was nice ❤️
Originally posted by: Siddiquie
twitter pe there was 2% bashing and 98% appreciation 🤣They shifted quite easily 😆
Yeah from one week ago where it was 98% bashing and 2% appreciation, the tables have turned. 😆 So appreciation for the show has already begun. ❤️
Originally posted by: Siddiquie
exactly ☺️aur koi agar iske khilaaf kuch bhi bola na ,toh maine muh tod dena hai uska😈
Let them love in peace 😭
Why dint u tell us before Arvi 😐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQxvZWFhnqf/?utm_medium=copy_link
He has already kind of met her in the precap, but I feel like this will be their first alone meeting
That look he turns and gives her ☺️❤️
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQxvZWFhnqf/?utm_medium=copy_link
He has already kind of met her in the precap, but I feel like this will be their first alone meeting
That look he turns and gives her ☺️❤️
He looks really nice here 👍🏼