Originally posted by: bhavna101
You all getting to see gifs and talking about it.
Me only seeing balnk spaces🤔
Are but why?
I use my phone most of the time🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bhavna101
You all getting to see gifs and talking about it.
Me only seeing balnk spaces🤔
Are but why?
I use my phone most of the time🤔
Thank you ashu for such lovely gifs❤️
Mazzaa he aa gaya🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
And I belong to the toppers.
The ones who just skim through and still attain marks in nineties😎
And I am the one who skipped this class🤣
The ones who knows they don't have to study, they will top the exam anyway🤣
Mai wahin hoti hu har waqt he🤣

hayee yaar KD's expressions are khatilaana 🤪☺️☺️
I dont know.
In fact I can't even click on the reactions to a post😆
That's why I don't use my phone to be on IF😆
Shiva ke kuch kar dikhaneka😉🤣🤣
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I dont know.
In fact I can't even click on the reactions to a post😆
That's why I don't use my phone to be on IF😆
That happens to us all kabhi kabhi.
Par blank space dikhna kahin network issue to nai?
who is going on vacation ?
Maine toh wahan ghar bhi le liya rehne ko🤣