Originally posted by: Anonymous9
Looks like there is no Sairat scene tomorrow 😕
Khabri ji aagayi kya😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Anonymous9
Looks like there is no Sairat scene tomorrow 😕
Khabri ji aagayi kya😃
What is happening 😲. Romantic dance hain kyaa🤔.
WTF is this now?! Kya kuch nahi kar rahe hai IPS Chavan ek college function me?!!!
Dance, aur ab Ramp walk bhi hai?!
Aiyyo prince and his princess🙈
Ab iss costume meiin photoshoot ho jaaye aur hummein mile bhi.
Matlab woh bts dream sequence ka tha. THank god.
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t!!!!!!!!!
I am doneeeee
Can’t wait to tomorrow 😍😍😍😍😍
They look so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
What is going on this doesn’t fit with our previous mujra outfits 🤣
Both are looking very nice though
I have a feeling that this one will be in saturday's episode. Lets hope for the good🤞
What is going on this doesn’t fit with our previous mujra outfits 🤣
Both are looking very nice though
Whenever I see them so far, I just want to push both of these together towards each other.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I have a feeling that this one will be in saturday's episode. Lets hope for the good🤞
Yup me too. This will be in the precap.