Waah, moi cant go back to sleep if i wake up🤷♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waah, moi cant go back to sleep if i wake up🤷♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
I rather not miss my sleep girl
And I do spam in days
Thats sadTry to watch smthing.. u wouldnt even knw when u r sleeping like a baby
Same here, i love my sleep too to lose it or miss it
I thought deadline is tomorrow😲
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Thats sadTry to watch smthing.. u wouldnt even knw when u r sleeping like a baby
Good idea😳 i will try next time
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I thought deadline is tomorrow😲
3rd july 10pm ist 😃
Or u can listen some soft songs.. they also lull u to sleep sometimes
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
That's fine, I can relate. I am lazy af too.
Are you my brother?
Coz finally someone else who's lazy or at least confesses too
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9