I know right
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know right
Yup I can see that. 🤣
🤣🤣 Shibani is no longer the spammer now. I miss her spamming but now she is very busy
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yup I can see that. 🤣
Good that its visible, that means i am succcesful in achiving being young🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 Shibani is no longer the spammer now. I miss her spamming but now she is very busy
I know right!
I miss the Spammer Shibu
But now she's Sadist Shibu
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good that its visible, that means i am succcesful in achiving being young🤣
It reminds me of my 11th Biology
Sadist shibani😲 i know sassy or pun filled shibani but not sadist
Accha, I better stop now. 🤪Someone is getting too much attention. 😆
How do you not know Sadist Shibu?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sadist shibani😲 i know sassy or pun filled shibani but not sadist
She is one of the leaders of the Sadist Club!
Iska matlab samjha nahi but theek hai...Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Accha, I better stop now. 🤪Someone is getting too much attention. 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k