Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is a well done edit
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQobDcdhlVK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: ReemShah
I am spamming this thread now to reach 150.
Simran, can you post the link to 3rd AT here?? It must be in your watched topics as it must be lost too deep in the forum
Haan yaar, khatam karte hain isse.
Yeh kahaan ki hai? She looks so cute!
Adorable expressions
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQfiCn0hnmA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: ReemShah
I am spamming this thread now to reach 150.
Simran, can you post the link to 3rd AT here?? It must be in your watched topics as it must be lost too deep in the forum
Sure 😊
Here is the link
I dont know myself too---but it's an old picture
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Pallu bhi toh Pikachu hi lagti hai aadhe time. Same hain dono, utterly adorable and full of conviction!
I used to love pokemon too!
Oh true--their traits
indirectly Pallavi is a human pickachu lol😆