20 pages left😎
I will never reach the next IF ladder....it's been like years Im stuck to Sizzlers🤣
Still 3000 posts to go hmph
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
20 pages left😎
I will never reach the next IF ladder....it's been like years Im stuck to Sizzlers🤣
Still 3000 posts to go hmph

Just venting out my frustration🤣
Let's not forget to predict 😆
I might post my predictions in the evening. 😆Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Let's not forget to predict 😆
I've made my Dream Euro 2020 team. Here's who makes my starting line up
Formation 4-3-3
Gianluigi Donnarumma 🇮🇹
Denzel Dumfries 🇳🇱
Giorgio Chiellini 🇮🇹
John Stones 🏴
Joakim Maehle 🇩🇰
Emil Forsberg 🇸🇪
Paul Pogba 🇫🇷
Georginio Wijnaldum 🇳🇱
Raheem Sterling 🏴
Karim Benzema 🇫🇷
Cristiano Ronaldo 🇵🇹
7 Subs: Jordan Pickford 🏴 Jordi Alba 🇪🇸 Leonardo Bonnuci 🇮🇹 Ferran Torres 🇪🇸 Kevin De Bruyne 🇧🇪 Romelu Lukaku 🇧🇪 Harry Kane 🏴
You can make your Dream Euro teams too if you want. This was fun. 😆Anyone can join in. 😎
Lulzbolly - It would be interesting to see your team too.
Hi aekiel, not seen you here lately. Have you been enjoying Euro 2020? 😎
I'd like to see what team you can come up with too.
No you did not😡
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
25