Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
So we have 25% chance now instead of 50%. Some thing is better than nothing.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Just realized if there was no points for second popular answer I would have gotten just 8 points in this game . I mean I only got 4 out of 10 right 🤣. I am so going down in this next round . I lost sheep mentality
Cheers....
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Delete it. Figure out yourself.
We shouldn't be discussing questions indirectly.
Would you have been stricter if it was you as the Shepherd?
Four of my second options won 🤣. So I am kind of sad about that 😆. But I am content with my one point though for those question rather than zero 😆
Originally posted by: Savera84
So we have 25% chance now instead of 50%. Some thing is better than nothing.
Cheers....
Exactly 😆. Though I felt the same for previous round like you got two solid options so you will get atleast one point even if your weren't the winning answer, didn't expect most sheep to have chosen the winning answer consistently unlike me 🤣.
And on that note , sorry I didnt do before . Congrats on your 18 points Raji.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Four of my second options won 🤣. So I am kind of sad about that 😆. But I am content with my one point though for those question rather than zero 😆
Same here Partner same here
Agar hote to I would be topper, not freeze the nipple🤔
Doesn't matter, I am not the Shepherd here and Shreya is doing an excellent job.
But just didn't wanted TaraRumPum to get into any trouble.
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Doesn't matter, I am not the Shepherd here and Shreya is doing an excellent job.
But just didn't wanted TaraRumPum to get into any trouble.
No I am talking in general
Senior is amazing I agree...but how you are buddy...?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
No I am talking in general
Senior is amazing I agree...but how you are buddy...?
You know how I am in general.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k