Originally posted by: luvshivika
Mujhe tho laga tha ye ganji bhi nikalegi lekin ye tho saree pehnane lag gayi🤣
Arre phir blouse ke liye kya karti? Shiva ke size ka blouse kahaan se milta?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: luvshivika
Mujhe tho laga tha ye ganji bhi nikalegi lekin ye tho saree pehnane lag gayi🤣
Arre phir blouse ke liye kya karti? Shiva ke size ka blouse kahaan se milta?
Doing ok 😆
Episode was completely whimsical- I loved it, got me out of my bad mood.
Everyone was in their element. It was good comedy 😆
Forum or we are enjoying episode gifs.
Also discussions on Asian dramas and books 📚
I became Masterni and chased folks away to chat club 🤣
Raavi ne Shiva ko saree pehnayi
Kya fatakk se shirt utaar di uski😆
I liked the scene where both of them assured each other ki Mai terai sath hu, darna mat😆
I likes gaumbi a lot today😆.kya sahi daanta na dhara ko.
What's with dhara and "kisi ko mat batana, bhaag jau" all the time?🤣
All in all phun episode.
Kal toh suraj doobne wala hain wo b janu ko leke🤣
P. S now I want jungle walay scenes of shiVi😆
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Doing ok 😆
Episode was completely whimsical- I loved it, got me out of my bad mood.
Everyone was in their element. It was good comedy 😆
Forum or we are enjoying episode gifs.
Also discussions on Asian dramas and books 📚
I became Masterni and chased folks away to chat club 🤣
Yeah I liked it to. It was all fun😆
Shiva and raavi and krish are so funny😆
Yeah I saw some gifs
Oh cool acha kia.. Bhaga dia sab ko CC mein🤣🥳
Mahi how are you?
Feeling any better today?
Raavi ne Shiva ko saree pehnayi
Kya fatakk se shirt utaar di uski😆
I liked the scene where both of them assured each other ki Mai terai sath hu, darna mat😆
I likes gaumbi a lot today😆.kya sahi daanta na dhara ko.
What's with dhara and "kisi ko mat batana, bhaag jau" all the time?🤣
All in all phun episode.
Kal toh suraj doobne wala hain wo b janu ko leke🤣
P. S now I want jungle walay scenes of shiVi😆
@bold: 🤣
Looking forward to angry Dev and Gaumbi.
Ohh but I think there will be fallout with Rishitha Hope Jannu’s truth comes out before Rishitha
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
His expressions when raavi begins to undo his shirt 🤣🤣🤣
Raavi is so uninhibited sometimes, I lovee her❤️
I loved that part😆
Fatak se she removed his shirt kuch bolne ka mauqa he nahi diya😆
I loved that part😆
Fatak se she removed his shirt kuch bolne ka mauqa he nahi diya😆
I love FL cornering ML 🤣 I think in their future romance scenes we can hope for Raavi to take the lead 😆 Humara bhola Shiva won’t know what hit him 😈
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
@bold: 🤣
Looking forward to angry Dev and Gaumbi.
Ohh but I think there will be fallout with Rishitha Hope Jannu’s truth comes out before Rishitha
Yess gombi was on fire today😆
He represented us today with all the right dialogues😆
" Dhara tera hamesha ka aisa he nautanki hota hai"
And yeah hope this time she gets to know the truth. Majja ayega😆