That's kinda assuring
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But you and Shibani are defo leaders of the Sadist Club🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's kinda assuring
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But you and Shibani are defo leaders of the Sadist Club🤔
I agree...
Who asks Senior if she doesn't have fun seeing us get tortured over questions
She obviously does 😂
yup even SRK but the question was which sports “celeb” appeared in Bollywood movie. Not a sportsman who became a Bollywood celeb later.Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
Because that’s the answer Google was giving.😆Though I thought a little deeper and answered Bret Lee but I can understand where the DP guys were coming from. 😆
But yaha aake pata chala even Kapil paji did a BW appearance. 😳😆
Kapil dev aashayein mein yaad tha mujhe but I just thought itna ni socheigi sheeps 😆
It wasn’t a question but rather it was an expression. I’m well aware that you’re having the time of your life 😒😡
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It wasn’t a question but rather it was an expression. I’m well aware that you’re having the time of your life 😒😡
But why...
You are the Queen of sheep anyway so why?
Corrected 😒 “used” being the keyword here. 😒
Queen of sheep's, I doubt anybody would-be happy with that title😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Corrected 😒 “used” being the keyword here. 😒
Lol 😂
You still do well Belle...come on you got 17
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Queen of sheep's, I doubt anybody would-be happy with that title😆
Add games then?
Maybe your right but do I care?
You do care, like you care very very much😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k