Sometimes punching people in the face can help you heal 😆
Sometimes punching people in the face can help you heal 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Absolutely... Slapping right accross their faces works decently well. I did that a couple of times😆
No.
I am a very non-violent kind of person. Hurting someone and trying to harm someone's face, is not my cup of tea. Their is already so much violence in the world, we don't need that from everyone. Kicking them in the balls is better option.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Sometimes punching people in the face can help you heal 😆
You want to hit Ashley? Why are you tagging her?😆, unless you specifically wanted to ask her the question😆.
Yeah my sisters face often.
👊🏼
Yo want to punch u hard 😆
Upon first glance I thought this question was asking if we wanna punch a member in the face 😕
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Upon first glance I thought this question was asking if we wanna punch a member in the face 😕
Same to same. 😂
us being dragged to the optometrist since we keep misreading topic titles
Yea but I will just make use of punching bag
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
Delete this topic
12