That on the first day of july...waah waah
Ab to bhaisahab aate jaate rahenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
That on the first day of july...waah waah
Ab to bhaisahab aate jaate rahenge
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Yes so I think they were items and about to get married but her friend died before marriage and Pallavi had to marry Mandar because it was her last wish
hi5 i guessed it same as u she was replacement
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Yeah quite possible and now since she mentioned it, may be it has got some connection as well
yaa....looks like everthing is connected...raghav- Pallu-Mandaar-her friend🤔
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Why I feel on precap, sai trying to control his smile while massaging 😂😂😂
Tbh that seemed like Sai said it on spot 🤣
You know that Selfie wala line and the reactions of SaiShi were all improvised.
No doubt someone had said here they looked SaiShi rather than RaghVi 🤣
makers ajeeb pyar dheemak family keliye
totally Sia🤣🤣, till the show is on on tv🤣🤣
hubby needs to sacrifise their dinner time🤣
Bas aise hi acha lagta hai woh
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Tbh that seemed like Sai said it on spot 🤣
You know that Selfie wala line and the reactions of SaiShi were all improvised.
No doubt someone had said here they looked SaiShi rather than RaghVi 🤣
I was one of them who said they looked more of SaiShi than RaghVi
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
That on the first day of july...waah waah
Ab to bhaisahab aate jaate rahenge
yaa....mahinoo tak🤣.as he told, July he's entering.so prakat ho gaye😆
I always said Raghav grew up seeing his father be a great husband and keeping his Amma happy. He observed all that and it prepared him to be a good husband himself, which is why I keep saying he was born to be a husband. Very happy that CVs confirmed this.
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4