Hotstar ke jagah phone aur Laptop ko lagega🤣Originally posted by: rheuji17
Aaj toh hotstar koh jhoote parenge 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hotstar ke jagah phone aur Laptop ko lagega🤣Originally posted by: rheuji17
Aaj toh hotstar koh jhoote parenge 😡
Kal scene milega
Aaj wakai popat day tha . Many of us woke up early to see precap scene . 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣. All are same. I also used same tactics because he is the final cleaner, eat soon , clean the kitchen and we can light off early. Before he give me a look i told not in a mood of kit kit with you because episode not uploaded not make me angry. He tried to say sai name , I said don't u dare 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
all husbands r same🤣, they dont want to do any work😆.only lil dhamkis help😈😎.........🤣
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I just realized as they took it out of preview I think they replaced it with yesterday's scene where they feed each other seems that one was newly shot as outfit changed.
Yes but yesterday scene was also good so ok
I hope they will show this too
Monday's and Thursdays are like that only
I am sorry if I was too fast or not descriptive 😒😒
Originally posted by: rheuji17
I just realized as they took it out of preview I think they replaced it with yesterday's scene where they feed each other seems that one was newly shot as outfit changed.
I don't know why this scene was scrapped it looked nice
Yesterday neither I liked Pallus saree nor the way Sai looked.
Aisa lag raha tha bina brush kiya aagaya table par 🤣
Any idea about that scene where Sai looks shock and there is dust all around
Is that even scrapped too ?
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4