Indian Idol 12

Indian Idol Top 4 ?? London Concert announced

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Indian Idol 12 concert has been announced for London later this year with

Pawandeep, Arunita, Sayli and Danish.

Does this mean they are the top 4 or finalists?

Check this out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvXL1mMNFF/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Highly possible. For season 10, Neelanjana, Salman and Nitin had done the first tour...then Ankush joined them for the next one

Given the way things are working this time, I wouldn't be surprised if the winner is a tie between Arunita and Pawandeep ðŸ˜† And Sayli and Danish also get tied on 2nd ðŸ˜†

Now the question is, which contestant will join these in Top 5.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Highly possible. For season 10, Neelanjana, Salman and Nitin had done the first tour...then Ankush joined them for the next one

Given the way things are working this time, I wouldn't be surprised if the winner is a tie between Arunita and Pawandeep ðŸ˜† And Sayli and Danish also get tied on 2nd ðŸ˜†

Either Ashish or Shanmukh

Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope it's Nihal.

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

This group is so boring. Hope they give out tickets for free.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This concert just meant for the love-sick .

They'll have a solo concert with SMP the stage performer.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Why can't they do it with these top 7😊

Ashish ko us stage par dekhne se behtar kya hoga..apart from Aru's singing and Pawan's music 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Not necessarily.

Previously we had a concert too for another season which included contestants who had been eliminated quite early.

I think its on the basis of whoever is available.

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Not necessarily.

Previously we had a concert too for another season which included contestants who had been eliminated quite early.

I think its on the basis of whoever is available.

I don't think so. For the past two years, only the top finalists are chosen for concerts. I have no idea which season you are talking about. Why would they choose early eliminated blah contestants for concerts.. Why would they want their concert to flop.. Who would come to watch such contestants.. ðŸ˜•

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Softness

I don't think so. For the past two years, only the top finalists are chosen for concerts. I have no idea which season you are talking about. Why would they choose early eliminated blah contestants for concerts.. Why would they want their concert to flop.. Who would come to watch such contestants.. ðŸ˜•

I went to the concert to see other singers. When these contestants came on stage, people were literally booing at them.