Hi guys, I am new to the forum. Nice to meet you
Hello, welcome to the forum🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi guys, I am new to the forum. Nice to meet you
Hello, welcome to the forum🤗
Originally posted by: S35KC472HVWWUDQT
No new episode for today? (Tomorrow's 😆) @hapc @mistofshadows
@jdr_26
Feel free to interact with any members 😊
@Sparklle108 Hola
Nope we're going to have to live with the mystery of what Jasso says to Fateh and how he reacts💔
maybe it's because of trp day tomorrow
Nope we're going to have to live with the mystery of what Jasso says to Fateh and how he reacts💔
I need to find a new show to watch right now, waiting for episodes can be boring😆 I binge watched Udaariyaan, I'll follow it till I get bored
Originally posted by: V5YOPY7NE36ZYAJF
maybe it's because of trp day tomorrow
I need to find a new show to watch right now, waiting for episodes can be boring😆 I binge watched Udaariyaan, I'll follow it till I get bored
Same here.... I have discovered IPZN. Binge watching now.
I stopped at episode 5 I think the male lead's friend is Ishqi's fiance right?
Is it good till now?
The female lead reminds me of Anika from IB a little bit.
I have yet to watch Lupin and complete Shadow and Bone 🤪
Originally posted by: RQ2AROSS3DXDTSSG
No new episode for today? (Tomorrow's 😆) @hapc @mistofshadows
@jdr_26
Feel free to interact with any members 😊
@Sparklle108 Hola
Will do. Thanks 😊
Originally posted by: manny136
are you talking about pandya store lol
there is a whole preleap story behind the bangles lol basically the maami borrowed them to get a copy made from the mom but never returned them coz the dad died suddenly also partially fault of the maami lol it was his last gift to the mom. Since the guy was little he has been eyeing the bangles to return them to his mom and he and the maami hate each other lol he ends up marrying the maamis niece his childhood enemy lol anyway lots of hoopla over them and finally he got them back due to the wife mostly lol but he also bought replacement bangles for he maami even though she is vile and doesnt deserve forgiveness but it helped mend the rift between the wife and him for now lol
I had once long back seen it, and this shivu ki wife was pretty much a cow. Lol never knew they were enemies.... I thought he was supposed to marry his brothers wife and ended up marrying this cow.
Anyways those two girls look alike to me.
Originally posted by: RYDZ62B7UUNEQTRJ
No new episode for today? (Tomorrow's 😆) @hapc @mistofshadows
@jdr_26
Feel free to interact with any members 😊
@Sparklle108 Hola
How do you tag?
when you reply/quote below there is the "Tag users" option, just type the username
What fresh hell is this now 😆? U girls and ur short forms !
And yeah @ music... I might also quit udariyaan kinda dragging abhi se...
I also felt the birthday scenes were cut off a lot, Precap mein more of it was shown. The direction / editing of the birthday party was lousy. Kuch complete ho na ho jassu ke tasso is well captured with her cunning roving eyes rolling.
I also feel fateh will palat now. Tejo will think chalo they love each other I should move away karke... Divorce hote hote ruk jayega.