Yr i hv around 45,000+ posts to make to attain IF Achieverz😳🤣...i wanna do it but don't know how🤔🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yr i hv around 45,000+ posts to make to attain IF Achieverz😳🤣...i wanna do it but don't know how🤔🤣🤣
wo scene🔥🔥🔥Originally posted by: Manasi_16
I finally saw MHRW!!
The first scene
Esp Pallu's reaction n expressions in the bathroom....she was so affected by Raghav's closeness ❤️
And the dining table scene...bechara kitna lost lag raha tha...the way Pallu consoled him was shown so well❤️
Precap
Areee ye nahi batayega yar mandar ke bare me
Phir MU aayega aesa lag raha
the entire epi was good..I could also bear that eyebrow-pencilled-in Sunny and his Keerti..🤢Poor Farhad though...
I loved that dining table wala scene..Pallu making sure RR fed her.❤️
Precap toh sahi hai
Mazaa aa gaya aaj to mahendi me
Ab kal trp aanevali
Pray karo ek do point badh jaye iska
Kaise karungi yeh???🤔🤣
Thankyou ji!!🤗
I wouldn't even be close to it, even if I were to live to a 100 🤣
Good Luck Ziva ❤️
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Mazaa aa gaya aaj to mahendi me
Ab kal trp aanevali
Pray karo ek do point badh jaye iska
fingers crossed..they are not competing with Udariyaan if I am correct?
I wouldn't even be close to it, even if I were to live to a 100 🤣
Good Luck Ziva ❤️
2 new shows are starting soon may be i ll join that 2 forums just i ll attain my objective😎🤣