I was legit looking at this like Raju and Farhan "neeche se check kar" 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was legit looking at this like Raju and Farhan "neeche se check kar" 🤣
Darpook, googling cheaters😡
lol aisa kya likha tha usneOriginally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Joke hain, seriously mat lo.
It is still not as bad as Shreya's answers, when she was a sheep.
Also u sent answers already whoa 😱😱😱😱
Not more than you
Second round is actually scary
Wikilinks ki yaad agayi
🤣🤣
At least I admit to being one
But I like R2. It's so interesting.
And whenever I find a round interesting I don't perform well in it.
Like Anti-sheep games. I was the only fan of it I think 🤣
What is this dreaded wikilinks I keep hearing about
Reading R2 questions.

of course kal tak I'll be alright😆
I edited Brazil and replaced it with Barcelona 🙆🏻♀️😌
Aap ne kya soch ke likha 👀
Rehne dete 👽🐑 mujhe
I have some questions regarding the questions you sent, how can I reach you for the solution?
PM me. I'll help you out. 😃
Thats amazingly fast answer reveal and thanks for posting all the result on the 1st page, appreciate not searching thru all the spamming.
Yes, hum hum hain, bas zero naa mile, baaki sab chalega😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k