Originally posted by: hasini009
someone told me that I'm having sadistic pleasure for the same reason😉🤣
🤣Never knw its tha fun🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hasini009
someone told me that I'm having sadistic pleasure for the same reason😉🤣
🤣Never knw its tha fun🤣
Congratulations to the toppers ⭐️
point noted .
Hotchoco playing for the first time and coming 9th.👍🏼 Congrats n continue the good job.😆
Round two answers sent.😎
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Round two answers sent.😎
All the best Thug 👍🏼. I haven't opened the PM yet 🤣
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
point noted .
Joke hain, seriously mat lo.
It is still not as bad as Shreya's answers, when she was a sheep.
FYI round 1 average was 11.67, so FTN owes you $100 FF.
I have some questions regarding the questions you sent, how can I reach you for the solution?
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k