Icecream khane aao 
How's your hand?
Congratulations for scoring more than me🥳🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Icecream khane aao 
How's your hand?
Congratulations for scoring more than me🥳🤗
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
congrats toppers👏me happy with my lucky 13🥳
Congratulations
I am standing behind you
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
How many people competed total ?
123 people. 10 people didn't respond.
Wow itne fast results. Thanks Minionite.
Congratulations to the toppers....
Shreya🤣
What the hell is this.. kahan se late ho aise ideas😳
I don't care about the result anymore.... M here for thos🤣

I ranked like 40
40 out of 113 ain’t bad
I’m Pleased with myself 😂
Haww manu is lit ok 😂
Kitne points mile😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k