Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did anybody watch Helly's live on the international iconic award's IG? I found the live awkward, Helly didn't seem too comfortable with some of the questions. I'm sorry I didn't like the host, he wasn't the best at asking questions, half the things were more awkward because of the way he was asking or his weird facial expressions. Anyway, the best bit was when the host commented on how Helly had become more talkative as opposed to how she was a year back. And I was like yes yes this is all Rra ka kamal
Heheh even zayn commented something on the lines 'helly tou bilkul nai bolti aur pjs tou bilkul nai marti'. This comment remind me of when Rra mentioned in an interview how hard Helly has been trying to become funny by cracking lame pjs 🤣