Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks a ton,
Just saw the video,
Data is checkmate for me now, as our non-PDA couple are in a blitz
I love Rani's backpack 😍😅
I too love her backpack 🎒😍 n also I love her style to carry it 🤣I love Rani's backpack 😍😅
what is PDA mean dear.Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault
Thanks a ton,
Just saw the video,
Data is checkmate for me now, as our non-PDA couple are in a blitz
Public Display of Affection
So they are non PDA
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
what is PDA mean dear.
Thank u dear ❤️
Now I get it why did u use non PDA word for them 🤣🤣