Is every round gonna have a bollywood question?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is every round gonna have a bollywood question?
Good morning Hinna!Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Is every round gonna have a bollywood question?
Cheers....
Good morning my Australian friend🤗
Hope you are doing well
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Every one randomly guess what your score woild be because I am bored .
I am going for three points , and all three of them as second popular answer . See how confident I am in myself , from Zero to three points is my prediction 🤣.
2 for me as m only confident abt 1 ans thats it🥺
I am doing well Hinna. Thank you! How are you?
Delta has arrived and putting states one after the other under lock down.
Cheers...
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Less than 6 hours to go for deadline 🤣. Kilfa and Soni wake up and send karo your answers soonish 😆
Sent it 15 mins ago😆 ready for my 2 pts🤣
Originally posted by: Savera84
I am doing well Hinna. Thank you! How are you?
Delta has arrived and putting states one after the other under lock down.
Cheers...
I am good too. My mom had surgery today.
Delta is spreading everywhere unfortunately and making everyones life hell
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I am good too. My mom had surgery today.
Delta is spreading everywhere unfortunately and making everyones life hell
How did the surgery went?
Good abhi khatam hui hai
Thats good Hinna. Have a speedy recovery to aunty
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3