Poll
What do you want from SR?
What do you want from SR?
PS- Wo something hai.. Autocorrect.. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What about pillow talk and low-key romance? 😆
Lol, I am a sadist. I want Anokhi to be preparing for exam while Shaurya tries to distract her. *Wink wink*
I wish SS just faints 🤣😂😜
Shaurya anokhi ko study me help kare😆
Shaurya naughty talks wifey not able to understand anything
Might happen, she needs to learn from scratch , crash course ya YouTube dikhana padega SS ko 😂
We want someone else from SR
🤣 as in baccha chahiye 🤣 TT wali ko maasi bana hi do ab 🤣
Shaurya and anokhi 50 shades of grey dekhe 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: soarhigh
Might happen, she needs to learn from scratch , crash course ya YouTube dikhana padega SS ko 😂
SS will do live class youtube ki zaroorat nahi padegi