Jo kabhi hoga hi nahi uske armaan kyun hi rakhna👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Jo kabhi hoga hi nahi uske armaan kyun hi rakhna👍🏼
aare koi ni koi bachhat ni krne mjhe
Par mein kanjoos hu na, I don't like wasting money, even if its others🤣
Yeah, she was saying now to clean my earring holder's🤣
Exactly... My mum is a firm believer in not wasting time at all.... so she shouldn't be doing the same for certain events which won't occur in any lifetime👍🏼
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Exactly... My mum is a firm believer in not wasting time at all.... so she shouldn't be doing the same for certain events which won't occur in any lifetime👍🏼
Yeah, so better option is to go alone like ....us rather than taking mums🤣
I don't want to be questioned why I didn't bring the earrings which I don't even know exist in my collection 🤣
how do u know
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, so better option is to go alone like ....us rather than taking mums🤣
I don't want to be questioned why I didn't bring the earrings which I don't even know exist in my collection 🤣
aare u guys decide u want to bring ur families or not i toe will invite u with family
Cuz her armaans are related to me... toh I obviously know myself😝
New CC link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin/5234942/ghkpm-cc-7
Closing this one
Regards