Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I say she will be the one to see him arrested and either rush towards him or call his brothers. Shiva will not even go to jail... 

I can’t wait to see how it plays out, I just want Raavi to have a part in getting him out of the mess 

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Shiva slowly went to Raavi who was happily busy unpacking her stuff after returning from her maasi's place and having an amazing birthday party. 

Going closer, he whispered in her ear, "Nahi chhodne wala tha tujhe"

Surprised Raavi, turned around and was shocked to see him this close, she couldn't utter a word but just kept looking into his eyes.

He continued, "Woh maine socha agar Pagphere ke time aise dhamki deke kangan maangunga toh shayad teri khushi ke liye maami kangan de degi, par socha nahi tujhe itna bura lagega, aur tu gadhedi, khud hi aane ke liye mana kar degi... mai sach mein tujhe chhod ke nahi aane wala tha.. tujhse uss din bhi kaha tha na khandar mein ki nahi chhodunga.. par tujh chipkali ko samajh kahan aata hai.. gussa toh teri naak pe hi baitha rehta hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh wahin kangan dene padte maami ko"

Raavi came out of her trance, and pushed him away, standing up herself, "Mujhe kya aakashvaani hone wali thi ki ter tedhi budhi mein kya chal raha hai, apne iss stupid se plan ke baare mein pehle bata deta toh kya chala jaata tera?"

"Kya batata tujhe aur kab, yeh sab idea mujhe maami ne jab pag phere mein uksaya uske baad aaya.. aur tu bhi toh jab dekho hawai ghode pe sawaar rehti hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh kya chala jaata tera.. jab dekho jaldi baazi mein koodh padti hai.. huh gadhedi..

Aur kya aaj fir koodne ko taiyaar ho gayi thi wahan, marrne ka kuch zyada hi shauk hai tujhe lagta hai, mai kar raha tha na sab handle.. apni jaan ko khatre mein daalne ki kya zaroorat thi? Suicide suicide khelne ka kuch zada hi shauk chadh gaya hai! Chipkali!" He said.

"Mujhe suicide suicide khelne ka shauk hai? Aur tu kya kar raha tha? Shukr kar mere koodne ki dhamki dene par maasi ne kangan de diye, tere koodne ka toh unn par koi asar bhi na hota. Aur waise agar tu naye kangan dene hi wala tha maasi ko toh shaanti se naye kangan ke badle kaki ke kangan exchange bhi toh kar sakta tha na itna sab drama karne ki kya zarurat thi?"

"Teri uss maasi ka kya bharosa, naye kangan le ke dono dabba ke baith jaati.. huh.. chal jo hona tha ab ho gaya. Jaane de." He shrugged "Aur sun, woh jo tujhe laga ki mai teri tulna kangan se kar raha hu, uske liye... uske liye Sorry" he said hesitantly. 

"Aur phir dobara kabhi mat sochiyo ki mai tujhe chhod ke chala jaane wala tha, gadhedi"

Raavi smiled, content that he won't leave her ever for anything and got back to her unpacking.

❤️ This is so Beautiful!

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Shiva is always the first one to notice first😉

Swastika34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Scared Raavi & His naughty smile😆

☺️ kitna cute lag rha hain Shiva!! ❤️

Swastika34 thumbnail

Chipkali with chipkali in same frame🤣

🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I say she will be the one to see him arrested and either rush towards him or call his brothers. Shiva will not even go to jail... 

Maybe she remembers shiva was about to meet someone.he told her the exact time and place.

She goes there in search of him when he doesn't turn up.

Hopefully he does not go to jail.i get really pissed off seeing jail tracks on itv😣😣

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Maybe she remembers shiva was about to meet someone.he told her the exact time and place.

She goes there in search of him when he doesn't turn up.

Hopefully he does not go to jail.i get really pissed off seeing jail tracks on itv😣😣

Lets see what these ppl come up with!

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

The reason they come back to Somnath will probably be because Shiva was arrested and taken there? 

With they way they’re resolving everything, it might just get over this week 😆

ISS week hi khatam ho Jaye.

Monday se Nahi shuruwat in Somnath 😍😍

I never thought I would be soo excited to see pandya NIWAS and pandya store 🤣🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

Abhi se Raavi ko apne paas laaneka mauka dhund raha hai🤣🤣

Pyaar hone k baad na jaane kya kya karega Shiva 😉

Hann ❤️

They will be most chipku couple of the house 😆😆

And rishita will crib about this to Dev🤣🤣

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hann ❤️

They will be most chipku couple of the house 😆😆

And rishita will crib about this to Dev🤣🤣

Haan 🤣🤣

Rishita to Dev-

Dekha tumne, Shiva raavi se kitna pyaar karta hai, dono kaise chup chupke romance karte hai! Tum toh ab mujhse pyaar hi nai karte🥺 Kuch seekho apne bhai se! tum bilkul buddhu ho Dev! 

🤣🤣🤣