Hahhahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣, u got it 😂😂
I remembered u only when I saw that first post of Shivi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Hahhahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣, u got it 😂😂
I remembered u only when I saw that first post of Shivi
Haaaattttt be 🔪🔪🔪
Pg no dekhke mujhe laga naye cc ki itni speed, fir dekha alag forum alag post hai ye 🤪
finnally reels sae chukara milaOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
They’re my close friends from the Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 forum!! They have come here searching for me as im always here 24/7 in this MHRW forum now!!!
Their discussion is totally different!! Nothing to do with our missions and goals
so it’s all good!!! 😊😊✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
We shall have our focus on the hashtags and the mission of Siku
Guys celebrate we got a HD pic 😂😂😂
and we got HD pics 🥳🥳
I was so happy and surprised seeing it 🥳
I hope aunty ji continues it the same way without flipping again!!! 😛
I’m happy we got chutkara from her reels 😂😂
rishi ko samaj aagaya vansh kaliye woh second option hai vansh ka first option humsa se ridz the ridz hai aur ridz he rahege.. 🤣
Isiliye itane jaldi move on ho paaye..
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
rishi ko samaj aagaya vansh kaliye woh second option hai vansh ka first opinion humsa se ridz the ridz hai aur ridz he rahege.. 🤣
Isiliye itane jaldi move on ho paaye..
Tuuuuuuuu hatttttt be 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Apart from my Rrahul baby! Coz I’m still for him and stuck on him
My usual way of moving on is like that! I can royally ignore and behave like the other never existed! Moving on is the easiest thing for me to do 😂😂😂
Nisha Yug ki Cham cham 🤪🤣
And I thought she meant uski bf 🤪🤣