All my dupatta does is jhadu lagana..😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All my dupatta does is jhadu lagana..😭
The teaser is too teasing. Why don't these Sonyliv people upload episodes early in the morning like Hotstar? 😒
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
All my dupatta does is jhadu lagana..😭
girne ka try karo, koi pakad lega 😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
The teaser is too teasing. Why don't these Sonyliv people upload episodes early in the morning like Hotstar? 😒
I watched your parakshita VM duniya hai mere pichhe 🤣 it was cute 🥰
😆
It was so hard to find that first clip. I was looking for a better one but kuch aur mila hi nahi. Ek mila par usme chehre bohot clear the.
Didn't wanna take the chance lol so zabardasti wohi use karna pada.
But, but I am glad you liked it. ❤️
PS: I adore them so much but I don't really wanna do romantic VMs on them..kabhi kuch nahi hua to bechara dil toot jayega. 🥺🤣
Agar nahi pakad paya koi to?
Also, those who are familiar with Instagram -
Why can't I do reels? I tried so many damn times but every time- can't add the clip. Why not? 😒
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
😆
It was so hard to find that first clip. I was looking for a better one but kuch aur mila hi nahi. Ek mila par usme chehre bohot clear the.
Didn't wanna take the chance lol so zabardasti wohi use karna pada.
But, but I am glad you liked it. ❤️
PS: I adore them so much but I don't really wanna do romantic VMs on them..kabhi kuch nahi hua to bechara dil toot jayega. 🥺🤣
Waise insta pe don’t you get copyright issue?
You’ve posted a few VMs - bookmarked first tomorrow 😊